• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALABAMA football Who will it be at the Helm this year?

Who will be the starting quarterback this year for ALABAMA?

• Jalen Hurts

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I literally hate ALABAMA football so I refuse to answer.

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180102-004414.jpg

Tua has got the odds in his favor. He has a big enough arm if the safeties move up to stop the run he can heave it up and let a WR burn them downfield. It doesn't seem like Hurts can do the same and it makes the offense vulnerable. I like Tua starting and Hurts coming in for wildcat style packages. There's talk of Hurts changing positions which makes sense to me because he's not an NFL-caliber QB. Of course if Hurts transfers that'll be that.

At the SEC Media Days the consensus was that Alabama would win the West Division and Georgia would win the East Division. If so, should be a heck of a rematch. I was at the last BAMA v GA SEC Championship Game and hope the predictions are right. Would love to see Jalen and Tua pick apart the Georgia defense. Roll Tide!

Reactions: GFB
At the SEC Media Days the consensus was that Alabama would win the West Division and Georgia would win the East Division. If so, should be a heck of a rematch. I was at the last BAMA v GA SEC Championship Game and hope the predictions are right. Would love to see Jalen and Tua pick apart the Georgia defense. Roll Tide!

Georgia looks like they're going to be very good. I buy into the Alabama vs Georgia showdown for the next couple seasons. Florida and Texas A&M are going to have to step up and provide some additional competition before too long though.

Back
Top Bottom