• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama rolls into College Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Saban has ever made the same mistake twice and A&M's defense is not impressive. 7.5? I'm still going to have to pick 'Bama. Doesn't meant I'm happy about it! :p

LSU was the only team that really had his number last year. I don't know if BAMA can stop the kid. If the aandm receivers don't drop any easy passes, their scheme is very good with Johnnyautograph at the helm. I hope we beat them, but it will be 100degrees, playing in front of their crowd, and the up tempo offense....I just don't see 7points. Hell, I hope we win by 1! RT!

LSU was the only team that really had his number last year. I don't know if BAMA can stop the kid. If the aandm receivers don't drop any easy passes, their scheme is very good with Johnnyautograph at the helm. I hope we beat them, but it will be 100degrees, playing in front of their crowd, and the up tempo offense....I just don't see 7points. Hell, I hope we win by 1! RT!
They (A&M) just don't have the defense. Saban is the debil and he will be more prepared (especially with an extra week to scheme/stew) than humanely possible. Yeah anything 'could' happen but on paper it should be a realitvely healthy victory for the tide. It hopefully will be an entertaining game.

They (A&M) just don't have the defense. Saban is the debil and he will be more prepared (especially with an extra week to scheme/stew) than humanely possible. Yeah anything 'could' happen but on paper it should be a realitvely healthy victory for the tide. It hopefully will be an entertaining game.
I thought this last year, too. I was in the upper endzone with my son and we had no answer. I actually think their lineman got tired in the fourth quarter and that's why they slowed down. Our offensive line isn't great this year, yet. Hope we win but it should be "entertaining" for you either way! LOL.

1234671_666321546724919_2021145763_n.jpg

I thought this last year, too. I was in the upper endzone with my son and we had no answer. I actually think their lineman got tired in the fourth quarter and that's why they slowed down. Our offensive line isn't great this year, yet. Hope we win but it should be "entertaining" for you either way! LOL.
Prior to A&M joining the SEC I would have absolutely been pulling for Bama. Now.... I admit, I'd be just fine seeing Saban proved mortal. ;)
I still think Bama wins and beats the spread.

I doubt Saban has ever made the same mistake twice and A&M's defense is not impressive. 7.5? I'm still going to have to pick 'Bama. Doesn't meant I'm happy about it! :p

Bamas' defense is awesome, but they had better have done something about that lackluster offense that they showed two weeks ago!!!!!!! I mean the special teams and defense scored more points that the offense. that being said------------ROOOOOO TIDE

Guys Rice scored 31 and Sam Houston State scored 28 on A&M... 509 (more than A&M) and 390 yards of offense respectively. Look at the box scores. A&M 'might' be playing opposum trying not to show their cards but if so, they are doing a really good job of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom