• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama rolls into College Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

No, a true fan is focused on watching the game, not posting on the ODT until the game is over. By the way, since you don't know me don't question my fan status. It is really pathetic how some folks seem to go out of their way to be abrasive. Good natured banter is fine but your anti-BAMA obsession is wearing thin.

No, a true fan is focused on watching the game, not posting on the ODT until the game is over. By the way, since you don't know me don't question my fan status. It is really pathetic how some folks seem to go out of their way to be abrasive. Good natured banter is fine but your anti-BAMA obsession is wearing thin.
I don't know who he's a fan of but if its an SEC team then he isn't a true fan. I love Alabama because I'm a die hard for old fashion SEC football I'm not from Alabama but I do have die hard fan family members that live there makes me a life long fan. I wish the best to all SEC teams...(except auburn) my gf is an LSU fan and I wish them well too. If live in the heart land of the greatest college football conference and you crap all over it because your pure stupidity and you call yourself a fan of an SEC team you probably shouldn't be. I'm don't like the dawg or the gators, vols, vandy, miss st, ole miss ect... but do I want them to get reared by non sec teams? no! last three LSU games I was all about the tigers because we are the best and we don't want to let any other conference like the ACC ect... to come in and strip us of our dominance as a whole. I agree with you partsman the anti-bama threads are annoying and sophomoric...

You closed the thread when it was 14-0 aTm and people started making comments. A crying little girl is not a true fan.
No one closed the thread. Don't let facts get in the way of your pot stirring. I posted before the game started and after it ended. Sorry I didn't think I needed to post a play by play on the ODT.

Best paid team in the land

It took me a few days to figure you out, but I gotcha...........Your team is some one that couldn't beat a pick up team from a day care canter, so you have to bad-mouth teams that can play, do play, and WIN. lol RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL TIDE. The only team that will have a chance to beat 'Bama is LSU. Sill be a good game, but I think Bama will win

It took me a few days to figure you out, but I gotcha...........Your team is some one that couldn't beat a pick up team from a day care canter, so you have to bad-mouth teams that can play, do play, and WIN. lol RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL TIDE. The only team that will have a chance to beat 'Bama is LSU. Sill be a good game, but I think Bama will win
:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom