• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexander's sale of the year

I'm not sure if you are talking about the same store or not but I just left Alexander's empty handed because their "at cost" sale on guns was a complete joke. $500 SW M&P15, $800 for an M92 AK pistol without brace, $480-500 for a standard Glock 19 gen4. These prices might be fair on a regular day, but they are straight up lying about these guns being sold at cost.

My wife looked around the rest of the store, most items weren't on sale at all it seems. She loves to bargain shop and said she didn't see any good deals.

We had a nice trip up to the mountains today but Alexander's was a HUGE letdown, I won't be going back.

Sorry to hear that you didn't find a deal. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

I called to get a price on a particular gun and the receptionist told me that the firearms counter was not accepting calls today because of the sale. I told her I was 2 hours away and wouldn’t drive up there without prices. She took my number and said someone would call me back. I’ll hold my breath.

A simple internet search finds better prices than they had today at their "at cost" sale. I have seen some good prices on their ads before, but nothing that was worth the drive. I thought today would be different...I was wrong.

I called to get a price on a particular gun and the receptionist told me that the firearms counter was not accepting calls today because of the sale. I told her I was 2 hours away and wouldn’t drive up there without prices. She took my number and said someone would call me back. I’ll hold my breath.

Believe it or not, I just got a call back from Christina at Alexanders and she gave me the info I needed.

Back
Top Bottom