ALL GUNS SHOULD BE GLOCKS AND ALL GLOCKS 9mm?

my conlcusion from this thread is as follows

if all guns are glocks, and all glocks are 9mm, and all 9mms are hi points.....therefor all glocks are hi points

Yeagar makes me laugh... it takes all kinds to keep this world spinning. I appreciate that he does not try to be politically correct, and has an asspinion (everyone has one). I probably couldn't spend more than an hour in a room with his ego, but I'm completely different than him (yeng/yang) and I don't mind hearing what other's think (unless it's CNN) lol.

I'd actually really like to hear why others don't like Yaeger. For me, he is cocky on Youtube. The fact that he put up a Youtube video stating he was going to kill people if the government banned assault rifles was a bit reckless. And he put up a sign up sheet (if you will) to come dual him on his Facebook page. He seems to be a little bit of a loose canon. Do people think he doesn't know what he is talking about or do people just dislike how he conducts himself? I actually would like to know what people are thinking here just out of curiosity.

I think the Glock 19/23/32 model is hard to beat. Unless you prefer all metal pistols. And unless you like DA/SA triggers. And unless you prefer to carry cocked/locked. And unless you prefer better than average ergonomics. But other than that, they can't be beat.

Oh I see what you did there.... Lol

Yeagar makes me laugh... it takes all kinds to keep this world spinning. I appreciate that he does not try to be politically correct, and has an asspinion (everyone has one). I probably couldn't spend more than an hour in a room with his ego, but I'm completely different than him (yeng/yang) and I don't mind hearing what other's think (unless it's CNN) lol.

could you fit in the room with his ego to begin with?

Oh I see what you did there.... Lol

Haha yea that was pretty funny. I'm a glock fan boy (as most would call me), but I don't get offended when others don't like it. I say to pick what you like and shoot best with. For me, I prefer plastic over all steel. I prefer striker over DA/SA. I think the ergos are just fine on a Glock. I used to have a PPQ and prefer the Glock grip instead. Just through an A-Grip on it and it's like grabbing onto heaven. So it's great for me.

He also likes to put camera men down range of active shooting drills for good action shots...that's not exactly the person I want to trust with training. Loose canon is putting it lightly IMHO. He was fired from his position as a town sherif bc he was unstable. The hole my way or the highway an macho man persona he put off is something to expect from a high school D Bag just hitting puberty. Him showing up at the Bundy ranch was nothing more than a ploy to gain more youtube subscribers and idiots that share the same ideology as him. I have taken the HSP classes and though they were expensive and grueling, egos were checked at the door and you were taught tactics that worked best for you and your skill level. IMHO, the only reason there is a James Yeagar, is bc his mom had a soar throat on the night of conception.

Back
Top Bottom