ALL GUNS SHOULD BE GLOCKS AND ALL GLOCKS 9mm?

It's hard to beat a Glock 19. I honestly think that a Glock 23 only has 1 small advantage over the G19 and that is the ability to be both. It's great at everything but a master of nothing.

you gotta check out his video where he claims that everybody that shoots 40sw has a small penis. Def good for a laugh

I have .22, .32,.380,9mm, .40, .45acp, 454causull and that's just the handguns.......what's that say about mine.....does the size change with what I'm carrying?
Either way it makes me happy

I have .22, .32,.380,9mm, .40, .45acp, 454causull and that's just the handguns.......what's that say about mine.....does the size change with what I'm carrying?
Either way it makes me happy
Exactly, if the gun you choose makes you happy and you're comfortable with it, that's all that matters.

Imo the reason why James puts out the videos the way he does is it makes him money. He found his niche and it works for him. I wouldn't mind training with him, but there are others higher on my list.

No way am I training with a camera man down range. I would have to demand my money back IF I were to see that.

I prefer Kahr K9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom