ALL GUNS SHOULD BE GLOCKS AND ALL GLOCKS 9mm?

He also likes to put camera men down range of active shooting drills for good action shots...that's not exactly the person I want to trust with training. Loose canon is putting it lightly IMHO. He was fired from his position as a town sherif bc he was unstable. The hole my way or the highway an macho man persona he put off is something to expect from a high school D Bag just hitting puberty. Him showing up at the Bundy ranch was nothing more than a ploy to gain more youtube subscribers and idiots that share the same ideology as him. I have taken the HSP classes and though they were expensive and grueling, egos were checked at the door and you were taught tactics that worked best for you and your skill level. IMHO, the only reason there is a James Yeagar, is bc his mom had a soar throat on the night of conception.

Well alrighty then. I appreciate your thoughts. That last line is pretty funny! haha

Imo the reason why James puts out the videos the way he does is it makes him money. He found his niche and it works for him. I wouldn't mind training with him, but there are others higher on my list.

Well alrighty then. I appreciate your thoughts. That last line is pretty funny! haha
image.jpg

Hummm, I watched a few of this guys videos. I think he thinks very highly of himself. I do agree with some of his rants, however I disagree with just as many. I hate to tell him, but he is not the only one that's been there when the fat hits the fire.
I personal opinion if its a quality weapon in a reasonable caliber and you are proficient with it......there ya go.

Hummm, I watched a few of this guys videos. I think he thinks very highly of himself. I do agree with some of his rants, however I disagree with just as many. I hate to tell him, but he is not the only one that's been there when the fat hits the fire.
I personal opinion if its a quality weapon in a reasonable caliber and you are proficient with it......there ya go.
you gotta check out his video where he claims that everybody that shoots 40sw has a small penis. Def good for a laugh

Back
Top Bottom