Almost Complete with and AR 9 Build to match my 19X Let me know what you think

Finally got mine together. Just waiting on the optic to arrive tomorrow

4EF0A3B5-04C8-4EC2-9575-64DCE1B35F79.jpeg

Very Nice, Need detailed parts list and also range report when you have time to run it.
Spikes upper and lower (couldn't drop $280 on another QC10)!

Taccom ramped barrel, bolt and 3 stage recoil system (same as my USPSA rig).

Optic arrives tomorrow... gonna just bore sight it and go shoot a us arms match with it. Should be interesting!

Put a suppressor on it and a shorter barrel lol hows the buffer working with the lrbho? I have the same lower and I’m struggling to find a buffer that works

It's a bummer the spikes lower doesnt seem to lock in anything other than a factory mag.

Jammed an ETS in there...had a hell of a time getting it out.

Magpul wouldn't lock in at all.

It's a bummer the spikes lower doesnt seem to lock in anything other than a factory mag.

I only have Glock mag so didn’t try any other so thanks for the info but will try once I get a hold of the other mags

I am picking up some Korean 33rd Mags today so see how they work so will let you know.

BTW Before the lower was cerakoted was very tight and sometimes hard to get out glock mags but once i have it cerakoted it loosened up felt much better and the glock mags drops empty as it should so i bet the sand blasting and cerakote did it so it will probably loosen up a little and work with the other mags.

Again I will let you know how the Korean mags work

Back
Top Bottom