• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Almost new?

I love the "Very good condition". With a very good condition price tag$$$.

I don't guess rust, blueing wear, and furniture scratches are taken into account by some folks on firearm grading.

I've seen 2 today one has rust that is evident in the picture, and the other has seen several thousand rounds, and many days in the field.
It's got handling marks. It looks like someone handled it with barbwire gloves.

We should have a free firearm grading forum. Members can send good/focused pictures, not this blurry crap, or the pictures from across a football field, and have the firearm evaluated by a third party.

I so bad want to contact the seller and tell them that they are out of their rabidass mind and stop lying, but you can't fix stupid.
Damn, Ray Charles can see these guns are rough at best.

I don't get why people buy ordinary non-collector's item guns, the kind of guns you don't expect to be safe queens, and then put them away without ever firing them. Not even once, to see if they work and function correctly. I've never done that. Even guns that I bought as an investment and intended to resell later, I would still take them out and run at least one magazine through each one to check for function and that it hits near to where the sights are set. In case I had to pull that gun out of the safe and put it on the battle lines in an emergency, I want to know it works.

Well, I guess it is because they spent their money, and can do what they want with their property. Not everyone believes that every gun is nothing more than a hammer to be used. To each his or her own. Believe it or not, not everyone views everything the same.
I like the battle lines comment, but if I have to go to the safe for a battle ready firearm, I am already in big trouble.

LNIB Glock 19, minimal holster wear, less than 1k down the pipe, no box or docs, and a smiley on the barrel.......$575.00 Close to me because I hate to drive.

If it's not completely Rusted thru and missing half it's parts, "It's New in the Box" stop Quibbling :becky:

NIB? LOL :spit:
11195685_756492394459114_110921571_n.jpg

If anyone advertises a weapon NIB on here they are either a dealer or are telling a lie. If it was bought once, then it is a used weapon.
The gun was manufacturered. Then it was fired. Then it was sold to a distributor. Then it was bought by a dealer. Then sold to an individual.

So, it hasn't really been new since it came out of the manufacturing plant. Do you fuss about that?

The gun was manufacturered. Then it was fired. Then it was sold to a distributor. Then it was bought by a dealer. Then sold to an individual.

So, it hasn't really been new since it came out of the manufacturing plant. Do you fuss about that?
I only buy mine HOT off the forge :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom