• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I an asshole for not wanting to take PayPal payments?

upload_2021-4-25_13-15-20.gif

Just kidding. No, absolutely not. I use PayPal for online transactions when convenient, but they are anti-2A (like almost everything tech these days).

View attachment 3234625

Just kidding. No, absolutely not. I use PayPal for online transactions when convenient, but they are anti-2A (like almost everything tech these days).
I refuse to even go through the invasive credit worthiness checks from these ghouls inflict on people anymore.

Paypal is owned by Ebay, and everyone buys off Ebay. I take paypal and never had a problem. Then again, i'm not 90 years old. If you want a younger audience to buy from you you need to take Venmo and Paypal.
If the USPS Postal Money Order is good enough for MILLIONS! of Illegals here in this country remitting our blood and treasure back to their third world crap holes it's good enough for me.

Well, I ain't going to go stand in a line going out the door at our P.O. to get a money order or to cash one.
Online stuff I use a credit card.
I will use paypal for ODT members who will accept it. If you choose not to then I will do business elsewhere. Simple.

PayPal can offer the buyer possible protection.

But moneys always on hold and gets annoying for me. Cash app is pretty good to get the money right then, and like paypal a small fee to liquidate it right then.

If we're going to meet then I'd want cash.

Back
Top Bottom