• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the only one that hates talking on the phone?

Talking on the phone, great or hate?

• Total voters
I'm on the phone all ******ned day, hate it. Text or email me, unless you're a long lost, sick, rich uncle.

Most folks cannot spell correctly these days and tone gives meaning to a phrase or word. Prefer talking on the phone for clarity of meaning. Just me.

I don't like talking on the phone, never have.

Even worse is anybody else talking on the phone witjin 25' of me. Hey self-important asshole, I don't care if you're negotiating a 25 million dollar deal or talking to your cousin Shanequa. Turn the ****ing volume down on your voice. I don't give a ****.

Most folks cannot spell correctly these days and tone gives meaning to a phrase or word. Prefer talking on the phone for clarity of meaning. Just me.

That would be annoying. Fortunately most of the people I converse with on a daily basis are excellent spellers, and/or write for a living.

For deals PMs only as I want documentation on the site. Every deal that included texts (I hate them) went that way because the person tried to pull a fast one. When everything is settled, I will talk on the phone prior to the meet - and only then...

Back
Top Bottom