America does not have operational control of the border/ AZ desert/ TREASON.

Well, then there are **** load of illegal immigrants here if you are going to follow that rule since no one just materialized here without having come from somewhere else. Probably the only actual US citizens will be the "Indians". Do you think they will deport us?
The last time I checked the Natives didn't found this country and write the Constitution. Therefore they have no say in determining who is or isn't a "legal" immigrant under the laws of the US.

It should not be legal. One avenue left open has led to many more in our past. Look at the loop holes Obama found and used his magic pen to help opened the flood gates for ilegals to come through Mexico.

It's not legal. It's only considered legal by people who have no understanding of the Constitution or those that distort it.

Native americans are essentially dual citizens of two nations, their tribe, and the US. The federal government specifically engages the tribal nations at the federal level, the state and locals essentially have zero authority over tribal affairs.

Seriously? Did you even bother to read it?

First sentence of the first sections states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Sorry but you can't tap dance around that direct statement.
My apologies, all.
My original question had to do with the 14th amendment, where in it, it states: ..."and subject to the jurisdiction thereof..."
My question has to do with the "jurisdiction" part.
If the bad guys have ownership, who has jurisdiction?
And, Mexico says any of its citizens are always citizens of Mexico, no matter where they are...
I am so confused...
I didn't mean to start a urinary pugilism here.

:becky:

Unfortunately the current administration wants open borders. More illegals coming in eventually equals more Democrat votes. This also waters down the influence of white Americans. This is by design as part of the stated desire to fundamentally change America.
If you think the current schmuck is to blame, you haven't been paying attention. This has been going at at least since 1965, with the approval of both stripe of politician.
Want your country back? Afraid you are going to have to take it.

Only nations in decline build walls to hide behind.

The US is a nation of immigrants, our growth has always been fueled by immigration and expansionism.

We are now tapped out geographically, economically, and morally.

So now we are going (late) Roman. Building walls and being subverted from within by minority cultures, while the barbarians on the frontier get bolder and stronger.
So, if not a wall, should we do USA vs Mexico round 2? We invaded mexico and defeated 100% of their country once. We kept the portions currently in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Mexico still refers to the northern territories as part of Mexico, and that is what they teach in their schools.

People from all over the world will die to try to reach our country. Here everyone has the opportunity to roll the dice. Most places in the world prevent the masses from even having a chance to touch the dice.

We have to get our house in order and begin exporting the same freedoms that our country was founded upon.

Back
Top Bottom