American Blackout....

You guys are so lame. Power went out ITP for a week during the last ice storm. We stayed home from work and school, bar-b-q'd, played at the park. Sh !t, we have more food in our "regular" pantry and walk-in freezers than most of you bumble-phooks have in your underground storage trailer! As I recall, It was the cities that were sending rescue crews out to the boon docks to save nana and granpap from freezing to death. LOL! Really, fellas, turning a screw driver? Don't think of yourselves as too high and mighty until reality sets in. You might just be thanking someone that you didn't know.

Come on now, do you really believe the inner city folks are better survivors than us country boys? haha....and again...haha!

People are much softer now than they were before electricity....do you think Los Vegas would last a week with no water or a/c in August heat?

You've got a point...People these days are softer than a clam's ass. And places like Las Vegas are way, way more populated than in the old days. Same for the NE, just the opposite with the weather.

big difference with the power being out one week as opposed to one year......

When, exactly was the last time your soft little bumpkin went without power for a week, let alone a month? Want some adventure? I can give you adventure if that is what you are looking for. You can leave your gun in your truck in your garage, then we can talk.

I don't need blind faith to get by, honey. And, yeah, if you think about it, let me take you down to Atlantic Station one Saturday night (unarmed), and we'll see who survives. You will be grabbing my azz like an Afghany goat phooker! LOL! ;)

I work downtown, outside, all night every night, in a much tougher place than Atlantic Station, and I'm unarmed while I do it. As a matter of fact, I'll be headed down there in about 30 minutes. You ever hear of "the Bluffs"? The name doesn't match up with the location, I promise. They should re-name it "The bloods". Oh, and I ain't your "honey"...:)

When, exactly was the last time your soft little bumpkin went without power for a week, let alone a month? Want some adventure?
n give you adventure if that is what you are looking for. You can leave your gun in your truck in your garage, then we can talk.

actually my bumpkin ass wen t 10 days without power during the blizzard of 93...not gonna leave my gun in my truck when i go to the ****hole called atlantic station

Are you a large sassy black woman by any chance ;)

Ah, delete that please. I just got a censor notice. Ooops. And, no, I'm no sassy black woman. I've just been to all four corners and am unimpressed by people who spout off that the "inner city dwellers" are all going to die if the power goes out. What a total crock. We were back up in a week and Rabun County was out for twice as long. I think White was out for three weeks. It's just nonsense. Living out in the boon docks has no proven record of higher survivability than living in a downtown Manhattan apartment. Heck, their whole grid was under water for three weeks and no one died from starvation. Cheese.

I work downtown, outside, all night every night, in a much tougher place than Atlantic Station, and I'm unarmed while I do it. As a matter of fact, I'll be headed down there in about 30 minutes. You ever hear of "the Bluffs"? The name doesn't match up with the location, I promise. They should re-name it "The bloods". Oh, and I ain't your "honey"...:)

Now you are talking about cultural fatigue, not survivability. "Honey" is just a euphemistic term down here, son.

Back
Top Bottom