American Blackout....

Now you are talking about cultural fatigue, not survivability. "Honey" is just a euphemistic term down here, son.

And the difference in your challenging me to spend a night at Atlantic Station?

I suppose "son" is better than "honey" even though I'm probably older than you.

I'll bet you do. If the power went out downtown for 6 months you would be scrambling like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs to get out and find something to eat besides the few sewer rats that would be left.

If the power goes out in Atlanta for 6 months, you will not get food before they do. Douglasville will be a Zombie town long before the Capitol falls. You guys sure don't get to know your neighbors, do you? You really believe that boon town is the place to be during a crisis? Where, exactly, do you think the power company is going to send the trucks? Where do they ALWAYS send the trucks? You guys are just wetting your Hanes over this stuff, and it's, it's really, really funny. And, don't give me that "waiting on the government" garbage. Power companies are private entities interested in MAKING money, not SUBSIDIZING farmy boon dockers. Good luck with your fantasy. :p

Last edited:
If the power goes out in Atlanta for 6 months, you will not get food before they do. Douglasville will be a Zombie town long before the Capitol falls. You guys sure don't get to know your neighbors, do you? You really believe that boon town is the place to be during a crisis? Where, exactly, do you think the power company is going to send the trucks? Where do they ALWAYS send the trucks? You guys are just wetting your Hanes over this stuff, and it's, it's really, really funny. And, don't give me that "waiting on the government" garbage. Po
wer companies are private entities interested in MAKING money, not SUBSIDIZING farmy boon dockers. Good luck with your fantasy.

Do you really want to be living by Techwood when the lights go out in GA? keep living that metrosexual dream that obamacare and Fema gives a rats ass about any of you urban dewllers. i bet the new orleaners wished they had been in the bayou other than that urban sports stadium when katrina hit.....

Yes yes yes - we all know how kick ass bad all you guys are. Put your dicks back up.

Back to the topic - I would think that if anything happened that shut down the power grid for a lengthy period of time, power is probably the least of our worries. Whatever caused it, man made or natural, is probably a much bigger threat than the loss of power itself.

The biggest issues would not be day to day things, but rather lack of medicines and such.

Back
Top Bottom