• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Heritage Gun Range review

They do sell plenty of used stuff and the occasional new red label - but most of their stock is blue label stuff. I'm not fully knowledgeable on the subject, but their deal with Glock is a double edged sword. They have the ability to get special pricing and pursue contracts as Law Enforcement suppliers, and in exchange they cant sell retail stuff. The upside for them is that they are (I believe) among the top five Glock dealers in the country.

They do have plenty of used Glocks - plenty of new/used other brands as well.

Last edited:
So I stop in this place on Saturday before going to Eds to look at a Glock 42. I explain to them I had talked to Eds about buying one. They asked me "Have you ever bought a Glock from Eds?" I said No. They said you have to be a LEO to buy a glock from Eds cuz they dont sell them to the public so you just need to buy here (for twice the price i might add) I told them OK and left. The idiot light is shining bright behind that counter.

alright been silent enough I need to call BS on this We sell new Glocks 9 or 40 for $499.99 Gen 3 and $549.99 for Gen 4 If this is twice what the other store sell them for I will buy all they have!!!

Last edited:
Hello. I am new to this site. I have read all of the posts and it seems there are a few who keep on keepping on. I have bought several guns in the past few months and I have been very pleased with the prices. I have compared prices with the internet prices and am still pleased with my purchases. I cannot say enough about the service I have received from George ( both of them ) and other's that I have delt with at American Heritage. Many have mentioned high prices, go look at Gander Mtn if you want to see high prices. I am very pleased with my purchases and service received and will continue to do business with them.

Hello. I am new to this site. I have read all of the posts and it seems there are a few who keep on keepping on. I have bought several guns in the past few months and I have been very pleased with the prices. I have compared prices with the internet prices and am still pleased with my purchases. I cannot say enough about the service I have received from George ( both of them ) and other's that I have delt with at American Heritage. Many have mentioned high prices, go look at Gander Mtn if you want to see high prices. I am very pleased with my purchases and service received and will continue to do business with them.
If I may ask, what guns did you buy and what were the prices? I'm genuinely curious

Wow no company has ever tried that ^ before. :wacko:

gander mountains prices do suck

but other stores prices also suck. fact is there are only a few brick and mortar stores around that have good pricing and it shows. better off buying online or on here

american heritage is a joke....do we need to give you the run down again of places with better service, prices, and reputation? That stuff wasnt made up. Thanks for bumping the thread and keeping it alive.

PS please consider supporting the ODT with an annual donation and welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom