American Heritage Gun Range review

Thanks Poopdaddy
We now have Seniors Day on Mondays and Ladies Day on Thursday with 50% off range fees.
M&P memberships now available for all Active duty and retired Military,Law Enforcement,EMT,and Fire
$200.00 per year no Range Fees
Drop buy and check us out!!!!!

So what do you consider a "Senior"?...TIA....mikey357

I visited american hertiage last week and looked around. It is a state of the art range. I also asked 2 different people about their connection to the on the square guys. I was told that on the square was bought out by a group of investors and that only one of the on the square guys was indirectly involved with the new place. I went ahead and bought the $50 membership and will give them the benefit of the doubt. The one thing i find good is that it is the only range on the south side that will allow you to shoot full auto, slide fire stocks or anything else you can dream up. These guys have spent a bloody fortune on the new place and if i find out that they are the same guys as the orgininal on the square guys, i will shred my membership card and mail it back to them. It will not take long for the cracks to appear with those old assbags. So far, i like the place and it seems like they really want to be there for the shooting community. Time will tell, but i think they are off to a great start.

Stop in, ask questions and judge for yourself.

If you believe that, I've got some ocean front property for sale in Arizona for you. There are likely investors that backed the new range, but it's still run by the same person. You were lied to, plain and simple. So fire up the shredder and post a pic of that membership card when you're done. I went by there very recently and the prior owner of On the Square, George, was standing right there behind the counter. Everything in the shop was grossly overpriced. The store is full of overpriced POS AR's. They want more money for some second rate AR's than any new BCM, Daniel Defense or KAC rifle would cost you. Same people, same overpriced guns, same level of distrust. Buyer beware.

You can shot FA and slidefire @ Shots fired too. I know they have full autos in the back. There were people shooting FA there the other day. No problem.
havent been there but they have great prices as seen on their FB page. No ammo gouging either. They post stuff cheaper than walmart/academy.

Last edited:
I can neither confirm nor deny that information........................................................................

Sort of like the bricks of Remington golden bullets that sold for $19.99 at Academy at Christmas and turned up at American Heritage for $80 a few days later?

Back
Top Bottom