American Heritage Gun Range review

Do your employees still randomly shoot each other and remain on the job or was that a one time deal? I only ask because a year later I went in looking for a holster and said employee bragged about his holster and how quick he drew from it and shot a "ni**er". He even pointed out the rug over the blood stain. The fact that the blood stain was from another employee he had shot was apparently irrelevant.

Last edited:
Do your employees still randomly shoot each other and remain on the job or was that a one time deal? I only ask because a year later I went in looking for a holster and said employee bragged about his holster and how quick he drew from it and shot a "ni**er". He even pointed out the rug over the blood stain. The fact that the blood stain was from another employee he had shot was apparently irrelevant.

That's some class right there!!!

That's some class right there!!!

If anyone doubts that these are the same people, call the pawn shop they used to colocate with and ask to speak to the gun counter. "They have moved" will be the answer, followed by directions to American Heritage Gun Range.

If anyone doubts that these are the same people, call the pawn shop they used to colocate with and ask to speak to the gun counter. "They have moved" will be the answer, followed by directions to American Heritage Gun Range.

I don't doubt for a moment it is the same group; wonder if they are still playing their "We'll beat any other gun shop's price" game....

Back
Top Bottom