• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Adv. Outdoors - INSANE!!!

A month ago they had insane prices, but only 1/4 of that stock, so it was somewhat understandable, but it looks like their stock is get somewhat back to normal. I don't see anyone other than the hordes of first time buyers getting any of that. Even the Academy in Forsyth Co. had ammo on the shelves all weekend and still had some this morning. We're finally seeing a slowing of panic buying and increased inventory to begin to get back to normal somewhat. Ammoseek avg's for all of my different needs have gone down at least 1/3 compared to what it was in March.

Today I was driving by Smyrna and I decided to have a quick stop at A.O., to check ammos and others stuffs. They have tons of ammos, all of them. BUT, Boys, Oh Man... Their prices are just ridiculous and imoraly high!! I think by doing this, AO may will lose my visits for good... I can't understand HOW Academy can sell, with almost normal prices and AO can't. Are they buying their ammo from Academy and reselling them? It is just insane!
.22 - $0.25 per round
9mm - $0.80 per round
5.56 - $1.00 per round

And goes on and on. - I start a conversation with a gentleman, as we both were like "What is this?" kinda, with their prices. This poor guy came from Tifton area, with the hope of getting great deals. He didn't.

So, If you are here Mr Jay Wallace, I think you're going a bit crazy Sir. That's too greedy for me; you are taking advantage of a great Community of Left Alone Patriots that would buy some of those ammos and firearms.

Rant is over...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

View attachment 3273358 View attachment 3273359 View attachment 3273360 View attachment 3273361
OMG !!! those are ODT prices!!!

Saw this little item today...

67E5D0BA-F4C5-4F85-A546-02D02B1D9692.png

It’s one of the activities I do to relax. Probably use it as a stress reliever more than any other activity I do. It just kinda takes you away from all the chaos for a while. My wife calls it “My Therapist”. Sorry, didn’t mean to hijack the OP’s thread.
I do need a therapist like this Brother... ;)

Back
Top Bottom