• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Flippers SUCK!!! - Please stop buying from high volume price gougers...

It is not that I do not comprehend what you are angry about, I am just at a loss as to why it makes you so upset.

I think it's important to get upset about people being aholes. If it isn't upsetting, it starts becoming acceptable. Geez, that is what half of the rants on here are based on... 'Merica losing it's values and whatnot.

My neighbor (think it was the teen son) used a blower to clean all the leaves off his yard yesterday. He just blew all the leaves in the street. There was 4" of leaves covering half the road. I left some yard bags on his driveway last night thinking he'd get the clue. I looked for him today to talk to him but never saw him. I'm pretty pissed. Why? Because this kid is an ahole and laziness irritates me. I think it should irritate everyone.

I think it's important to get upset about people being aholes. If it isn't upsetting, it starts becoming acceptable. Geez, that is what half of the rants on here are based on... 'Merica losing it's values and whatnot.My neighbor (think it was the teen son) used a blower to clean all the leaves off his yard yesterday. He just blew all the leaves in the street. There was 4" of leaves covering half the road. I left some yard bags on his driveway last night thinking he'd get the clue. I looked for him today to talk to him but never saw him. I'm pretty pissed. Why? Because this kid is an ahole and laziness irritates me. I think it should irritate everyone.
Light them on fire. Problem solved. The leaves, not the neigbor. :wink:

I think it's important to get upset about people being aholes. If it isn't upsetting, it starts becoming acceptable. Geez, that is what half of the rants on here are based on... 'Merica losing it's values and whatnot.

My neighbor (think it was the teen son) used a blower to clean all the leaves off his yard yesterday. He just blew all the leaves in the street. There was 4" of leaves covering half the road. I left some yard bags on his driveway last night thinking he'd get the clue. I looked for him today to talk to him but never saw him. I'm pretty pissed. Why? Because this kid is an ahole and laziness irritates me. I think it should irritate everyone.
Wow, why not just go knock on the door and have a nice chat,maybe even offer to help bag up said leaves? I agree that not everyone around has the same standards of what is right behaviour.
We used to, in America, believe in something called a "free market", now making a profit is evil and the Government should step in and do something about it. Truly a sad day in America, we have fallen so far from the idea of individual freedom and limited Government. I suppose someone will let me know how much profit is too much.

Yeah, if there weren't flippers, where would I get thousands of rounds each month to improve my skills?

Back
Top Bottom