• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Flippers SUCK!!! - Please stop buying from high volume price gougers...

Here is a thought - Why does this site not police itself when there are some people that are obviously breaking the law and using this site to do so?

When you signed up for the Outdoors Trader account, you agreed that "I will not use TheOutdoorsTrader.com for any illegal purpose". Reselling items with making a profit as the motivation, without a business licence is illegal. Buying any guns at a LGS with the intent to sell them for profit without a FFL licence is illegal. Not paying tax on the profits is illegal.

Here is a thought - Why does this site not police itself when there are some people that are obviously breaking the law and using this site to do so?When you signed up for the Outdoors Trader account, you agreed that "I will not use TheOutdoorsTrader.com for any illegal purpose". Reselling items with making a profit as the motivation, without a business licence is illegal. Buying any guns at a LGS with the intent to sell them for profit without a FFL licence is illegal. Not paying tax on the profits is illegal.
Let the police police and the enforcers enforce. I am neither and prefer to mind my own business.

some are still going at it lol

i just use the ignore function now

UNLESS they post something extra douchey or snarky in their add about how they dont want to hear from the peanut gallery or anyone else about their dumb **** prices. that to me is just begging for challenge, lol

wanna sell your ammo and be a flipper, you get on my ignore list. list your wares with an annoying and bellicose opus in the description and you should be called out on it

just saying, either that or disable the comments

Here is a thought - Why does this site not police itself when there are some people that are obviously breaking the law and using this site to do so?

When you signed up for the Outdoors Trader account, you agreed that "I will not use TheOutdoorsTrader.com for any illegal purpose". Reselling items with making a profit as the motivation, without a business licence is illegal. Buying any guns at a LGS with the intent to sell them for profit without a FFL licence is illegal. Not paying tax on the profits is illegal.

Talk about over moderation. Bad idea.

Thought I would look back over this thread now that the main flipper is going to prison for a while... Funny seeing all the people that defended the practice and the dirtbag in question...

Thought I would look back over this thread now that the main flipper is going to prison for a while... Funny seeing all the people that defended the practice and the dirtbag in question...

I bought a handgun from the main flipper. Gave me a sob story about medical bills and how he hated to part with it since it was his favorite gun he owned. Just damn.....

Back
Top Bottom