• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

An experiment in physical fitness...

This sounds like something I should do......but probably won't. LOL. I went mountain biking with my 12 year old this weekend, by the time we got 2 miles I knew I was in trouble, by 4 miles I WAS in trouble. I'm way too fat for this exercise thing.

This sounds like something I should do......but probably won't. LOL. I went mountain biking with my 12 year old this weekend, by the time we got 2 miles I knew I was in trouble, by 4 miles I WAS in trouble. I'm way too fat for this exercise thing.
4 miles is not very far. :)

images-3.jpeg
KEEP AT IT!

Btw OP, with you just updating/editing the original post, no one is notified of progress (if that was part of your starting this thread). If u update with comments everyone gets notifed (yeah, that would be a lot of comments haha). But perhaps those interested just keep looking up the edit/update.

Btw OP, with you just updating/editing the original post, no one is notified of progress (if that was part of your starting this thread). If u update with comments everyone gets notifed (yeah, that would be a lot of comments haha). But perhaps those interested just keep looking up the edit/update.

I guess at least a weekly update would be good. I didn't wanna bombard everyone's feed but I probably need to update for the integrity of the experiment. Im not really sore anymore. The earlier in the day I get started the better off I am. There way harder to do at night. I'm doing bigger sets now. Any where from 25 to 35.

Back
Top Bottom