• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An invitation from a stranger.

Man, what a beautiful place!

I would love to take my Brother in law to a place like that to hunt from the handicapped blind.

He suffered a head injury from a car accident years ago and has limited motor skills. A transit bus T boned his car on his way home from high school in 1992.
He can walk but better to have him in a wheel chair because its not pretty and he falls when he tries to walk.

He grew up on a farm and used to ride horses, dirt bikes and was an avid shooter with his Brother until his car accident.

Sadly his Older Brother was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Yes my brother in law had it pretty rough but his attitude is something to envy given his situation.

I try to spend as much time with him as possible and we like to go to classic car shows in my Barracuda but we have yet to do any shooting together since its so hard to find a place to shoot in Georgia.

We did used to shoot all the time on their farm in Pennsylvania though.

Man, what a beautiful place!

I would love to take my Brother in law to a place like that to hunt from the handicapped blind.

He suffered a head injury from a car accident years ago and has limited motor skills. A transit bus T boned his car on his way home from high school in 1992.
He can walk but better to have him in a wheel chair because its not pretty and he falls when he tries to walk.

He grew up on a farm and used to ride horses, dirt bikes and was an avid shooter with his Brother until his car accident.

Sadly his Older Brother was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Yes my brother in law had it pretty rough but his attitude is something to envy given his situation.

I try to spend as much time with him as possible and we like to go to classic car shows in my Barracuda but we have yet to do any shooting together since its so hard to find a place to shoot in Georgia.

We did used to shoot all the time on their farm in Pennsylvania though.

PM member CJW...book a hunt with them. they are very good people.

I've got this mental picture of 300 jumping out of his stand chasing and shooting at a hog with a 5.7 yelling some kind of asian warrior slang.

Mike... It was kinda like that.

Bland and I were heading back over to Jeff's stand and I had taken a shot at some raccoons. I didn't realize my AR had a FTE.

After we picked up Jeff, we were in the golf cart headed back to the lodge. Bland shined his flashlight to the left and saw a group of piglets about 30 yards about. I was in the passenger seat and hoped out to engage the piggies. When I tried to shoot, I realized my AR was jammed and couldn't clear the jam.

I grabbed Jeff's AR and unloaded 18 rounds at close moving targets. When I emptied the mag I propped up the AR with my left arm and went for my sidearm since the pigs were charging.

It was quite a sight.. Looking back on it.. It was almost like I went agro on the piglets LOL.

Still embarrassed about it.. But.. Bacon is bacon.. Even if it wasnt enough for a 2 person meal :p

Back
Top Bottom