• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And that thread was just getting good....

Overheard at a gunshop counter in Macon:

Clerk: "Are you a prohibited person?"
Thug: "What dat?"
Clerk: "Have you been convicted of a felony?"
Thug: "I own know. I did 18 months in County."
Clerk: "You spent 18 months jail and you don't know if you were convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor?"
Thug: "Das what a I said. I own know what the charge was."
Clerk: "Thank you sir, no need to fill out that form."
Remind me not to stop in Macon when passing through...

How did i miss that. I saw the thread title, refreshed and it was gone.

Okay, just for you Omega Omega , let's review (cliff notes version)...

Dude #1 lets "friend" borrow car to go to store for a pack of smokes, or so Dude #1 thinks.

Dude #1 was moving the day before and left guns, ammo, and other accessories in trunk of car.

"Friend" actually is on a drug-related run, with possible intent to distribute, and gets caught while driving Dude #1's car.

Dude #1 learns (or did he already know??) that "friend" is a convicted felon and, now, convicted felon is in possession of multiple firearms.

Dude #1 doesn't know what to do so he turns to the all knowing ODT to help him sort things out. In turn, the ODT scares the bejesus out of him and deletes thread in fear of self-incrimination.

Did I miss anything??

Dude #1 let's "friend" borrow car to go to store for a pack of smokes, or so Dude #1 thinks.

Dude #1 was moving the day before and left guns, ammo, and other accessories in trunk of car.

"Friend" actually is on a drug-related run, with possible intent to distribute, and gets caught while driving Dude #1's car.

Dude #1 learns (or did he already know??) that "friend" is a convicted felon and, now, convicted felon is in possession of multiple firearms.

Dude #1 doesn't know what to do so he turns to the all knowing ODT to help him sort things out. In turn, the ODT scares the bejesus out of him and deletes thread in fear of self-incrimination.

Did I miss anything??
That's pretty much it, minus a few details, like: Dude #1 takes a break from moving and goes to the gun show and obtains an AR and 1000+ rounds of ammo, tosses in the trunk then hands the keys over to dude #2...well, something like that anyway.

Dude #1 let's "friend" borrow car to go to store for a pack of smokes, or so Dude #1 thinks.

Did I miss anything??
If his "friend" was a dealer and he didn't know it? LMAO! Not a good "friend." (I am not now nor have I ever been a drug user. But I've known several dealers over the years and I knew almost instantly that they were "dealers.")

Dude #1 lets "friend" borrow car to go to store for a pack of smokes, or so Dude #1 thinks.

Did I miss anything??
did he delete that gem or did the was it mods?

That has enough fuel to run the odt for a week

Did I miss anything??

You forgot to mention it was Dude #1's first post on ODT

Back
Top Bottom