and the ak47 hype begins

OPAP's have been sitting at Atlantic for months. I was reading AKfiles.com when they announced that they've found a small batch of OPAP's and magically they increased $200 overnight. Goes what.... that "small batch"? Still on Atlantic.

OPAP's have been sitting at Atlantic for months. I was reading AKfiles.com when they announced that they've found a small batch of OPAP's and magically they increased $200 overnight. Goes what.... that "small batch"? Still on Atlantic.

Hee hee. Maybe that dog won't hunt so soon after late 2012/2013.

Still Kicking myself for not buying an O-Pap when I was looking at them. best AK out there at that price point IMO.

Seeing that Saiga's arent going to imported anymore I would expect them to bring a premium.

I have a Saiga Ak74, very nice rifle, dont really need it, but I cant decide if I should hang onto it, or sell it.

Thoughts?

Seeing that Saiga's arent going to imported anymore I would expect them to bring a premium.

I have a Saiga Ak74, very nice rifle, dont really need it, but I cant decide if I should hang onto it, or sell it.

Thoughts?
i dont know what a saiga will do that an sks or other ak47 wont do

if it gets to be a premium for a long time id sell or trade out down the road and get equal or better guns

Back
Top Bottom