• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anderson lowers in gun buyer

Such bull . I have 3 Anderson lowers all run great have 2 bushmaster 1 cmmg and have had doms, lmt,and smith and weapons m&p. That's in the last few years. I have had issues with expensive companies and lower cost alternatives. Here is the last 3 builds I've personaly done (last 3 months thanks trump) and have shot them . one psa one dpms one anderson

Ps if you want to pay the stack of Bill's on the third picture PM me hahahaha

I’ve built/inspected/repaired more Anderson’s in the past WEEK than you own. Your sample size is too small to make an informed opinion.

I’m not saying that every Anderson is bad. What I am saying is:

1. Despite their claims, they are not milspec.

2. Anderson is one of the brands that I see the most issues with.

3. If you buy a complete upper, lower, or rifle from Anderson, I guarantee that it is assembled improperly.

4. For just a bit more, you can get much better parts, so why cheap out?

Claims of “mine run great”, or “I’ve had it for X years with no issues” are absolutely worthless without quantification.

Sample size makes a difference. I own one knife from Microtech, and it’s the only one I have ever owned. The only statement I can make about Microtech for a certainty is that MY Microtech is a great knife and I’ve never had any issues with it. I am not qualified to make statements about the entire line of their products.

Back
Top Bottom