• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anderson lowers in gun buyer

I don't like Anderson whatsoever I just do it for the guys here that might be interested to complete their ar's. I haven't heard nothing good about them but I know several guys here like them.

Love Anderson’s. I have 4 personal ones and have used them for years as a LEO with no failure what so ever..One of my personal ones has over 10,000rds through it and still no failures with original bcg(I’ve replaced the firing pin at about 6000-7000 rds though). I pull it down about every few thousand rounds and clean it other then that I don’t do anything to them.
I know people bash them and each their own I guess. But my experience with them is great.

Love Anderson’s. I have 4 personal ones and have used them for years as a LEO with no failure what so ever..One of my personal ones has over 10,000rds through it and still no failures with original bcg(I’ve replaced the firing pin at about 6000-7000 rds though). I pull it down about every few thousand rounds and clean it other then that I don’t do anything to them.
I know people bash them and each their own I guess. But my experience with them is great.
I have several of there lowers and no issues with em

I too have built many Anderson based AR's and they are great. No issues for me either. While I see them bashed quite a bit I honestly can't recall ever reading about a failure.

Anderson lowers are solid, never found one out of spec, or seen one fail. Some people get attached to brand names... They are a FORD guy... they are an APPLE guy... They are a SIG guy, etc...

The lower needs to be in spec, and strong. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom