Another Ga town to "require you to own a gun"

Sure. They pass a 'law' that they aren't going to enforce (thank God) and then have exceptions for anyone that objects to gun ownership (which really makes no sense since they aren't going to enforce it in the first place but we're not dealing with logic here). They simultaneously admit this is just for 'show' to 'send a message'. It's pathetic but I guess they have nothing better to do. You want to send a 'message'? How about this, pass a law that says ANY enforcement arm of ANY government entity (county, state or feds) that tries to enforce ANY restrictions on gun ownership in their town will be treated as 'armed invaders' and the law enforcement members of that town AS WELL AS the citizens of that town have the right to shoot all such enforcers on sight without recourse. THAT would 'send a message'.
There little show isn't going to add one more gun in the hands of law abiding citizens and it's based on an ANTI freedom premise. A law FORCING you to own a gun (that's why I say thank God they aren't enforcing it). Hey we have freedom of religion right? Why don't we 'assign' a religious belief to people and legislate they subscribe to that particular doctrine? We are FREE to own firearms, not FORCED to. If a naive idiot doesn't want to own any, that is their God given and Constitutionally protected right. Keeps prices down for the rest of us. :)

Good Lord !! Calm down big fella!! Lol

Gotta say, I agree with Geaux. Freedom to me means freedom to not own a gun if I don't want one (I got a little woozy just typing that). I don't think the government should be telling me I have to buy a gun any more than they should be telling me that I have to own a car.

Sure. They pass a 'law' that they aren't going to enforce (thank God) and then have exceptions for anyone that objects to gun ownership (which really makes no sense since they aren't going to enforce it in the first place but we're not dealing with logic here). They simultaneously admit this is just for 'show' to 'send a message'. It's pathetic but I guess they have nothing better to do. You want to send a 'message'? How about this, pass a law that says ANY enforcement arm of ANY government entity (county, state or feds) that tries to enforce ANY restrictions on gun ownership in their town will be treated as 'armed invaders' and the law enforcement members of that town AS WELL AS the citizens of that town have the right to shoot all such enforcers on sight without recourse. THAT would 'send a message'.
There little show isn't going to add one more gun in the hands of law abiding citizens and it's based on an ANTI freedom premise. A law FORCING you to own a gun (that's why I say thank God they aren't enforcing it). Hey we have freedom of religion right? Why don't we 'assign' a religious belief to people and legislate they subscribe to that particular doctrine? We are FREE to own firearms, not FORCED to. If a naive idiot doesn't want to own any, that is their God given and Constitutionally protected right. Keeps prices down for the rest of us. :)

Free sentence structure worksheets
http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/sentence-or-fragment-bookstore-second/

creating a paragraph
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/606/01/

Back
Top Bottom