• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another other Legal to shoot question.

Carefull with the comments some people take this stuff seriously.

But on the other hand I say unload!!!!!!!! :laser: Toast her roast her!!!! :flame:

Disclaimer: I really don't mean this, this is meant to be silly, not meaningfull, Sacastic, a joke, just fooling around etc, etc, etc. Just trying to cover my butt after the last one.

Last edited:
True indeed ;) This is satire spawned by the rash of questions that really shocked me here recently. Actually I'm one of the few that gets along with my mother in law perfectly... ;)

Seriously.....with some of the "can I shoot" questions.....i'm really thinking some should very seriously consider whether they should CCW. Hence the post.

True indeed ;) This is satire spawned by the rash of questions that really shocked me here recently. Actually I'm one of the few that gets along with my mother in law perfectly... ;)

Seriously.....with some of the "can I shoot" questions.....i'm really thinking some should very seriously consider whether they should CCW. Hence the post.

Be careful lest you get chastised for actually realizing that some people can take loose comments posted on here seriously and get themselves in trouble.
Thank you for being a responsible, intelligent and mature gun owner and ODT member.
An organization is seen as a reflection of it's members .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom