• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Answer your freaking PMs!!!!!

Rgrbulldog

Default rank <4500 posts
Faithful Soldier of Christ
142   0
Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets annoyed by people who don't answer their PMs. Hey everyone, just reply and say "no"!! By posting an ad, I assume you understand you're asking people to make offers. If they make one (at your request), have the courtesy to answer back. if you don't like offers, don't post something.

I understand people like this are everywhere now. Hyper sensitive millennials, and low talking, soft handed men, who avoid conflict at all costs. Incidentally, the guy who doesn't answer PMs, is the same socially impaired weakling that PMs you and asks "what's the least you'll take"? Make an offer you Hairless Cat! Anyways, I had to vent a little, vent complete.

Short and sweet. Not a bad rant. It could use another insult or two, but that's just the armchair critic in me talking, and to be fair the insults used were well placed and cut a wide swath. All in all, I give it a solid B+...

Send them your post and see if they respond. Then you will know if they were simply ignoring your low ball offer, or ignoring you altogether.

I agree. I personally answer any PM even if it's a stupid offer with a simple no thanks. On the other hand, I can see why some people get irritated when they make a reasonable offer and get no response.
Reasonable is very relative, but I still will always answer with a simple thank you for showing interest. If I don't reply, I didn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom