• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any ATV guys?

2019 Polaris Sportsman 850

Attachments

• EC1298D1-68F5-4171-8DDC-A0AAC2D389EE.jpeg
    EC1298D1-68F5-4171-8DDC-A0AAC2D389EE.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 11
I love my Rancher. It’s a 2016. I bought it new from Honda of Chattanooga. I called and they had what I wanted. I drove the 2.5 hour drive and it was ready to load when I got there. I was out of there in 30 minutes. Best prices around on a new ATV. I bought the automatic 4x4. Only regret I have is not buying the independent rear suspension.

alll good choices, I have a polaris 450 sportsman, plenty of power. The one thing I would recommend is power steering is a must. I will never own another without it, just my personal opinion

So I’m looking at getting my first atv. For riding around the house and riding with some buddies. I’m looking at at least A 400-700 cc. I’m having a tough time finding a dealership. Looking new/used. If I go used I don’t want something beat to ****. What brands to stay away from. I was looking at can-am outlanders and Honda fourtrax rancher. Any tips appreciated. Should I look at out of state dealerships? Any benefits to that tax breaks and such? Thanks

First..........get a Polaris

Second _ ck PM for PayPal opened on G 22 mags

I love my Rancher. It’s a 2016. I bought it new from Honda of Chattanooga. I called and they had what I wanted. I drove the 2.5 hour drive and it was ready to load when I got there. I was out of there in 30 minutes. Best prices around on a new ATV. I bought the automatic 4x4. Only regret I have is not buying the independent rear suspension.
I have been talking to them. I’m prolly going to go up this weekend. No tax!

Back
Top Bottom