• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160523_f346468f1e409ac0e74ab22c9bf46641.jpg

Finally found a SS. Old Gary Fisher Rig. Ive rode it once since I picked it up last week in Tenn. Weather and Work have kept me off the trail since. Hope to be back at Big Creek or Charleston Park tomorrow after work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Since the OP rides through my hood, Would you tell everyone the rules of the road please?
I see bikes on the roads, running on sidewalks, through parking lots, and anywhere y'all want to. It seams like a free for all.

I understand about the bike lanes, but the rest of it sucks for me, I drive a car and have to deal with you guys so I am wondering about what you are allowed to do and what I can honk and yell at you for when you screw up.

Since bikers use the roads, do you pay taxes on using it? How about registration and tag for being on the road with motorized traffic. Just curious.

Since the OP rides through my hood, Would you tell everyone the rules of the road please?
I see bikes on the roads, running on sidewalks, through parking lots, and anywhere y'all want to. It seams like a free for all.

I understand about the bike lanes, but the rest of it sucks for me, I drive a car and have to deal with you guys so I am wondering about what you are allowed to do and what I can honk and yell at you for when you screw up.

Since bikers use the roads, do you pay taxes on using it? How about registration and tag for being on the road with motorized traffic. Just curious.

I always get a kick out of people who apparently identify politically right of the spectrum but are just as quick to throw out taxes as libtards for anything they don't like... Or I guess it's just a curiosity thing. :rolleyes:

As for running into cyclists on the road. I drove to Atlanta and back today and probably encountered a dozen idiot automobile drivers and two absolute morons on motorcycles. Guess how many cyclists I encountered today in my driving??? That would be 0.

I always get a kick out of people who apparently identify politically right of the spectrum but are just as quick to throw out taxes as libtards for anything they don't like... Or I guess it's just a curiosity thing. :rolleyes:

As for running into cyclists on the road. I drove to Atlanta and back today and probably encountered a dozen idiot automobile drivers and two absolute morons on motorcycles. Guess how many cyclists I encountered today in my driving??? That would be 0.

Thanks for the comment, but this was directed at 10th. Mountain.
I am glad you got a kick out of it. Anything to help I guess.
I am asking what the traffic rules for Bicycles are. If there aren't any, then just say there aren't any. I don't need this taxes and liberal crap.

I just noticed that you are in Warner Robbins, I guess since the OP says that he is near where I live, it made sense to me to ask. If I lived near Warner Robins, I would ask someone from Warner Robbins. Makes sense right?

Thanks for the comment, but this was directed at 10th. Mountain.
I am glad you got a kick out of it. Anything to help I guess.
I am asking what the traffic rules for Bicycles are. If there aren't any, then just say there aren't any. I don't need this taxes and liberal crap.

I just noticed that you are in Warner Robbins, I guess since the OP says that he is near where I live, it made sense to me to ask. If I lived near Warner Robins, I would ask someone from Warner Robbins. Makes sense right?

The laws are the same throughout the state. And the laws for cyclists and for automobiles (as it pertains to cyclists) have already been posted earlier in this thread when the last person tried to interject in this HOBBY thread about their issue with cyclists.

Edited to add that it looks like the posts with the laws have been removed. I guess because this is a HOBBY thread... But the laws aren't too hard to find.

And since this is HOBBY thread, I'm about to go ride for 1.5 hours, and I'll be doing hill intervals today...

I pay the crap out of taxes. I will ride a big wheel if I want.

I don't agree. You may pay taxes, but you will get a ticket and you may be arrested. If you want to ride your big wheel around East Cobb, Let me know so I can film the interaction you will have with police.

By the way, do you have a link or anything to the Bicycle rules of the road? This is my last request. I will just assume that either no one knows the law, or there aren't any laws for Bicycles.

Never mind. I found the answers I was looking for. Georgia Bicycle Traffic Laws

My son will be learning these rules before he rides around East Cobb. I will ask him to watch out for some old dude on a big wheel.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom