• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

Here's my 2016 SE F@E with Axiom Rearrunner Fat and Frontrunner Fat fenders. Fuji owns SE and this model comes with 27 speeds and hydraulic brakes. With the tires, the wheels are 29 inches tall, and the frame is 15 inches. I switched out the factory seat for a Cloud 9 suspension seat which is way more comfortable. The factory seat felt like I was riding on the narrow edge of a 2x4. Awaiting a bicycle stand so I won't have to lean the bike against furniture when I bring it in the house. It rides very well on pavement or off road. Impact from riding over tree roots is subdued. If anyone can recommend a durable fat bike hitch mount carrier, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

SE F@E with Fat Runners.jpg

Great advice! I know Trek makes good solid hybrids.

Most local dealers probably won't pass manufacturer clearance savings to the customer. The two local vendors contacted wanted $1300 to $1500 for an entry level fattie (Wendigo and Specialized). But, Motostrano does. I bought a 2015 SE F@E and they called stating that it was sold out. They said they would order a 2016 model (also on clearance) and once received would ship it to me. Motostrano Clearance page including electric bikes, mountain, road, and Fat Mountain bikes:

http://www.motostrano.com/Motorcycle-Closeouts-s/3034.htm

So the neighbors seem to look at me strange. Like they have never seen a 43 year old man, working himself to exhaustion trying to learn bunny hops and or a manual...:noidea:
Even my kids are like, "Dad, you're gonna hurt yourself!"

I think we finally have a grip on my ankle/foot issue. I was able to do 20 miles on Saturday morning, pain free! Here I am with my wife and son along with 2 buddy's from our riding group.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    311.4 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom