• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Corvette Fans?

Two new ones at the river stone cruise in yesterday ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382317371.658551.jpg

My brother owned a 80 T-top 4 speed and a 74 convertible 4-speed

Sold em
Says his 88 Fiero with the 4.9 Cadillac V-8 is faster and handles better

Although if you want people to think you have money a older vette is the ticket

Unless you shop at buyavette You can get one for not a lot of dough

Somewhere between five and ten grand will get you a pretty decent one of almost any version that's newer than say 1970

Look on CL

Last edited:
My c5 was a electrical nightmare and beat you to death with the smallest bumps, don't miss it a bit. Love the looks of the vette but its a rich mans car and not for me :)

My brother owned a 80 T-top 4 speed and a 74 convertible 4-speed

Sold em
Says his 88 Fiero with the 4.9 Cadillac V-8 is faster and handles better

Although if you want people to think you have money a older vette is the ticket

Unless you shop at buyavette You can get one for not a lot of dough

Somewhere between five and ten grand will get you a pretty decent one of almost any version that's newer than say 1970

Look on CL

That's about it. I've got my '79 that I'm selling because my '88 Fiero GT is waaaayyy more fun to drive. Buddy of mine has one with a 3800 V6 supercharged....that thing will shame a 'vette (and just about anything else, even sportbikes) at a stoplight. It puts the "stupid" in stupid fast.

That's about it. I've got my '79 that I'm selling because my '88 Fiero GT is waaaayyy more fun to drive. Buddy of mine has one with a 3800 V6 supercharged....that thing will shame a 'vette (and just about anything else, even sportbikes) at a stoplight. It puts the "stupid" in stupid fast.

That last line doesn't sound much like a compliment to the cars performance, but perhaps it's apt given the subject.

Back
Top Bottom