• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any lawyers on here handle car accidents?

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
475   1
Reaction score
I am having a stalemate with an insurance company over the value of my vehicle, and we haven’t even dealt with the medical side yet.

I would like to ask some questions to see if a lawyer is the route I should go.

Thanks in advance.

I am having a stalemate with an insurance company over the value of my vehicle, and we haven’t even dealt with the medical side yet.

I would like to ask some questions to see if a lawyer is the route I should go.

Thanks in advance.

Not a lawyer.. But had to go this route with a car that was totaled...
Long Story wife driving all party’s ok car totaled.

Insurance company ran a listing I think from Autotrader? (State Farm)
Of cars, same year, model make.. different mileage gave me an average..
I start looking at the list and they were slightly different models..
I pull my own search send it to State Farm and pointed out the 5-6 K difference...

They said wow glad you caught it! They used my search and cut me the new check no hassle.

Small offering to you, but I would collect your data, so you can reference your findings. You may have a better position of strength for further negotiations.

I’m going to send in the reciepts for the new tires, reciepts for the $4000 of repairs that I just put into it, and the comps that I have found. Hopefully that will help.

I am not a lawyer. Never accept their first settlement offer, NEVER.

My business partner, who is a personal injury attorney as well, got in a bad wreck once. His claim was assigned to an adjuster he already dealt with on a ton of cases, but when he called she didn’t realize that he was the attorney who had worked with her before. She only offered to pay the medical bills plus $600 in pain and suffering. In total he got al his meds plus $10,000.

As long as you got medical treatment it’s worth getting an attorney

If you have med bills especially from a car accident get an attorney

Also; be sure your med providers actually bill your med insurance; alot of these ****bags auto file liens as soon as they hear there's a claim

I am not a lawyer. Never accept their first settlement offer, NEVER.

If you aren't a lawyer NEVER even talk about a settlement offer with the insurance company. Preserve your rights and never get the insurance company any clue as to how far you might be persuaded one way or another.

Your response to their inquiries is ALWAYS: Let my attorney get back to you on that.

If you have med bills especially from a car accident get an attorney

Also; be sure your med providers actually bill your med insurance; alot of these ****bags auto file liens as soon as they hear there's a claim

Sounds like Grady! Just dealt with this issue and got them to bill insurance

Back
Top Bottom