• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Meth Heads on here?

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here has pieced together their own meth injection system. I looked at snow performance and I cant justify that kind of money for something driven a few times a year. Main thing Im after is a decent pump that can handle continuous run times if desired (I have a secondary project in mind). I can make my own jets and arduino the controller. Thanks for any info.

You can buy snow performance system on eBay for a little over 300 bucks or some are around $300. By the time you buy each item piece by piece your system will have costed way over $300. Fittings alone are costly, better to let them buy the bulk items and pass the savings on to you.

If you have a little time look up Motor Trend TV on the net and pull up engine Masters and watch their segment on meth injection dyno results. They hit some really interesting points and show what the gains are according to water/meth ratio. It's a good watch.

I was wondering if anyone on here has pieced together their own meth injection system. I looked at snow performance and I cant justify that kind of money for something driven a few times a year. Main thing Im after is a decent pump that can handle continuous run times if desired (I have a secondary project in mind). I can make my own jets and arduino the controller. Thanks for any info.
i-have-no-idea-what-that-means-johnny-rose.gif

Methanol/water mix that is sprayed into high boosted /forced induction systems to cool intake air/fuel temps and allow for running a little more advanced timing to reduce spark knock and increase HP numbers quite substantially. Ratios of meth to water mix is toyed with for optimum HP gains. The meth and water drastically reduce intake temp. It compliments a intercooler and both work for reduced intake air/fuel temps. Can make a huge difference for what little money you spend.

Back
Top Bottom