Any of you guys own MGs?

Would look into the Ruger ac556 or the Uzi not bad entry level and the values have risen over time pretty well not as strong as HK mp5 but it's a start

Unless they are banned altogether. Then it will be worth $0. I'm not trying to fan flames, but I think it is an assumption that there will be grandfathering for personal use (likely) but I'm not so confident that the resale of grandfathered items will still be maintained.

Prices are only going to go higher.

Unless they are banned altogether. Then it will be worth $0. I'm not trying to fan flames, but I think it is an assumption that there will be grandfathering for personal use (likely) but I'm not so confident that the resale of grandfathered items will still be maintained.

I bet alot of owners who paid $10k or more for M16's, MP5's and MGs will be super pissed if value drops to 0. Hahahah

A guy down the road has a mp5 and m 16 commando he paid $1000 many years ago . I wish I would have been old enough to get in on those prices,but that was still a good penny back then.

A guy down the road has a mp5 and m 16 commando he paid $1000 many years ago . I wish I would have been old enough to get in on those prices,but that was still a good penny back then.

Wow, he must be pretty old. Well in his lates... Is he aware of the price of them now? If not I'd take advantage of him...

Wow, he must be pretty old. Well in his lates... Is he aware of the price of them now? If not I'd take advantage of him...

You and taking advantage of old people lol.

You should apply to work at a retirement center. I can just imagine you asking random residence financial questions all day lol.

Back
Top Bottom