Any of you guys own MGs?

If the can is permanently attached and makes the barrel longer than 16 inch than it is just a suppressor. I'd the barrel is shorter than 16 inch regardless if the can is permanent or not it is n bar and will require a stamp.

So an integral 10/22 that is a total of 14 inch than it Is a two stamp gun

If the can is permanently attached and makes the barrel longer than 16 inch than it is just a suppressor. I'd the barrel is shorter than 16 inch regardless if the can is permanent or not it is n bar and will require a stamp.

Man that'd would be one expensive 10/22 after all is said and done

for MAC's, my recollection is that you want a Powder Springs MAC over any other. There was some version (Texas MAC?) that used thinner sheet metal. The PS is the stuff though.

Know up front that unless you reduce cyclic rate, they're bullet hoses and despite the initial savings over other MGs, the ammo cost goes up quick.

Correct. And most mp5sd's ARE two stamp guns. The suppressor + barrel <16". If you have a drop in registered trigger pack, and a semi one for it, it's actually a three stamp gun. Hk trigger packs make things more confusing.

Back
Top Bottom