Any of you guys own MGs?

For an entry Level Gun, I would look at an M-11..by itself it is simply a bullet hose.. you can add a Lage slow fire upper to the gun, get a better stock, and you can have a decent subgun for about $4500-$5000.

the next step up would be an UZI, or Sterling. for about $7000-$7500. or an AC556 for about the same.
The UZI is build like a tank, you can get caliber conversions, mags are cheap, and it is a highly user serviceable gun
The Sterling is an all around excellent subgun, mags run about 30-40 each.. I like mine better that an Uzi.
The AC556 is a full-auto Mini 14, and if you can get a factory one, my understanding is that Ruger will still service them. Mags are not that cheap. But it is a 223
You can also get a registered LL for an Ar15, however, I have not seen many around lately and am not sure of the price.

There seems to be a gap, then you get into the $15-20K range with M-16's (RR and DIAS) and HK sears..

I bet alot of owners who paid $10k or more for M16's, MP5's and MGs will be super pissed if value drops to 0. Hahahah

of course.. pissing off people with full autos is generally frowned upon as well. I think the gubmint knows this and I highly doubt they will ban full auto or other nfa items. When was the last time someone shot up a bunch of folks with a nfa weapon?

of course.. pissing off people with full autos is generally frowned upon as well. I think the gubmint knows this and I highly doubt they will ban full auto or other nfa items. When was the last time someone shot up a bunch of folks with a nfa weapon?

never. I think there were one or two cases where NFA weapons were used in crimes. I think one was a former police officer with an uzi :lol:

ok man. your coolness stock just went down quite a few notches. Not very nice to take advantage of people period... much less old people.

Hahah I didn't mean it that way! Its not like "oh you paid $1,000 for it, here is $2,000". I am very fair but if I know you've got it at a good price, I want part of it too! If I knew he gotten it for $1,000. I would be gladly to ask to pay $10,000 for it. That way hes making more than he began with and I'm getting less than its worth. In the end everyone is happy.

Just like at this gun store I went today. On their site they advertise "BEST PRICE GUARANTEED IN THE COUNTRY" and so today I asked about their advertisement and I realize all their prices are $50 over MSRP (usually gun stores have it $50-$100 under MSRP) and the guy there said "We don't do price matches anymore since most places don't have them in stock". He said that because he knew of the recent crisis people are going thru buying everything in site. They knew it would be impossible to find an AR for good price in stock.

Last edited:

People don't have to shoot up places with NFA. As soon as a AR is involved, media is going to mix the 2 and assume it is full auto scary machine gun! There was a report by one news company who falsely accused semi ARs being full autos and they were beingsold at stores till Wayne came on the show and proved them that they were lying in their report story.

Ok, so I saw some that have suppressor with them and are SBR. So do I pay for two stamps?

I need to win the lottery haha

If the suppressor is integral, it's one stamp. If it's removable, a stamp for each.

MP5SD full auto, one stamp, mg with integral can
SBR AR with screw on can, stamp for each.

There may be exceptions but none come to mind.

What pisses me off is all the gun guys that don't even understand their rights. Example in this thread is the guy talking about them banning MG's. Could they? Yes. Legally? NO! If they BAN ownership of anything and you sit and take it, you're a Nancy boy and need to give your stuff away and take up knitting.

they didn't give you your rights, they just recognized and acknowledged them. Gov't can't grant rights, they grant privilege.

The Foxhole in Gainesville has a few MAC's (Mac10 and M11/9, 45 and 9s). They have a Walther MPK.

I was at a shoot where a guy had an Uzi. He had a squib and didn't even notice. The Uzi kept shooting, but accurac went south. After the shoot, he cut barrel in half and you could see that the Uzi kept spitting bullets into the quib until it cleared it. Awesome machine.

Back
Top Bottom