• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any original Nintendo fans out there?

15 years? I got my NES in 1985 when I was 13. 31 years ago.
I got it earlier, but it's just been packed up for the last 15 or so. When I left home, I left some of my stuff at my Dad's place and he never threw any of it out (thank goodness).

Don't you have to get adapters for the RF switch or something? I vaguely remember the cord with the gray box on it and I don't think they plug into modern TVs.

I bet it does. they built stuff way better back then. I bet that's next thing they come out with, a mini snes.
You're probably right.
Although the OG Nintendo unit was kind of a POS. Everybody had their magic trick to get those stupid cartridges to work. Mine was blow on it through a t-shirt. I need to get a game genie if I set mine back up.

You're probably right.
Although the OG Nintendo unit was kind of a POS. Everybody had their magic trick to get those stupid cartridges to work. Mine was blow on it through a t-shirt. I need to get a game genie if I set mine back up.

Holy smokes I forgot about the game genie! I used a little rubbing alchaol and a q tip.

wow cheaper to get the original console and buy games one by one than buy this on eBay. that's insane.
with the old one though you have no warranty, so if it doesn't work your out the cost

many old game systems were stored in non-climate controlled attic that fried the electronics

These things are going for crazy money on ebay.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161112_19f2c9a9aa25926ef772d97dc7a12790.jpg

Back
Top Bottom