Any Porsche gurus here?

I can't decide on buying this or a 911...
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160116_5ea7d2d82b0c24ed4d1d67d95adac35e.jpg
Both nice. Both useful.
Not interchangeable.
Sounds like your just bored ;)

I understand. I'd choose a late model GT3 for a daily driver if I could swing it.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160117_d951b41eb65696f3043e3ea6d959a5ec.jpg
You would have to have you back adjusted every week driving a GT 911 daily. They are brutal, and then the RS takes it to an even more rough ride level. Lol

Sweet track cars though!

You would have to have you back adjusted every week driving a GT 911 daily. They are brutal, and then the RS takes it to an even more rough ride level. Lol

Sweet track cars though!
A few years ago I was able to drive a GT3 for a day, and honestly I found it to be compliant and easy to drive. The RS is too raw and has too many amenities stripped out for weight savings. I have also had an extended drive in a 2006 Carrera 4S and compromise of comfort/sport was just right.

A few years ago I was able to drive a GT3 for a day, and honestly I found it to be compliant and easy to drive. The RS is too raw and has too many amenities stripped out for weight savings. I have also had an extended drive in a 2006 Carrera 4S and compromise of comfort/sport was just right.
To me the GT3 is way too rough for a DD but driving a Carrera S was quite comfortable for a DD sports coupe.

Back
Top Bottom