• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any senoia LEO on here?

I can’t tell you what to do or how to respond.

The last ticket my wife got was 17 over and I didn’t make her feel bad, I took her to a really nice dinner and we enjoyed our time together. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been 15+ over anywhere I go and haven’t been popped...

I can’t tell you what to do or how to respond.

The last ticket my wife got was 17 over and I didn’t make her feel bad, I took her to a really nice dinner and we enjoyed our time together. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been 15+ over anywhere I go and haven’t been popped...

Your time will come

waitmenit.jpeg

My wife gets them what seems like all the time. Thing is we have separate accounts so if she chooses to spend on tickets its her decision. Pay the fine and learn from the mistake.

Senoia makes a lot of revenue off tickets. They raised the city ordinance price for tail light and tag light tickets to over $200 each. They are serious about making money. If you are serious about beating it talk to a lawyer. The cars should just say department of revenue on the sides. Truth in advertising.

Fixing tickets gets officers fired. Do you really think that some stranger is going to fix the ticket just because you have a random profile on the ODT? This isn't the Masons lodge. It's a gun trading website.

..Fixing tickets gets officers fired. Do you really think that some stranger is going to fix the ticket just because you have a random profile on the ODT? This isn't the Masons lodge. It's a gun trading website...

"I was just thinking we could take care of this, right here in Senoia."

iu

Senoia makes a lot of revenue off tickets. They raised the city ordinance price for tail light and tag light tickets to over $200 each. They are serious about making money. If you are serious about beating it talk to a lawyer. The cars should just say department of revenue on the sides. Truth in advertising.
Yep. The whole town is a speed trap. It’s not like Senoia PD has anything else to do.

Back
Top Bottom