• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any watch people here???

Got 2 Omega Seamasters, 1 Concord Sportivo all worn with normal wear but still look nice. I use to just leave them in the boxes for special occaisions but as I got older decided can't take it with me so wear them every day now.

Omega.jpg

I bought this about 10 years ago, been wearing it everyday since, only serviced after 9 years, seems to be bullet proof. The omega seamaster is a work horse. In my opinion the omega is one of the best looking watches on the market. 20140415_084749[1].jpg

Picked this one up recently.
Omega Seamaster Professional 2541.80.00, this is the Quartz version.
It is the original modern Bond watch, featured in Goldeneye.
I preferred the Quartz because its less maintenance and I am fairly hard on my watches.
DSC_1421.jpg

I wore a Citizen Eco-drive Black Eagle daily for about 6 years previously. I still love/still have that watch, but found this Omega and put the Citizen down for now. (plus the band on the Citizen must be replaced).

Also previously owned a Tissot PRC200 and this Fortis:
fortis2.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a titanium citizen eco drive that used to be my daily wear until I traded my Jeep for a Rolex GMT Master II and some cash. Best deal of my life. I now wear my GMT every day and I feel naked if I leave the house without it. I am looking at getting a submariner sometime soon. My dad has one, but that will probably end up going to my brother.

I have a really nice Breitling Chronometre that I love. I get Tons of compliments on it. Some of the older models can be bought in your price range. It is nice to own a high end watch that you don't see every day. I skipped Rolex for that reason.

Don't use bowers. The best person I have found, that's somewhat close, and actually not very close at all is in Clearwater Florida. Let me know if you need their number!

Back
Top Bottom