• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any watch people here???

forget Rolex watches, I have a problem paying a lot of money for Electra plated gold on a watch. A Raymond Weil Parsifal watch is solid 18kt gold and it has a blue sapphire on the crown. I love these watches and before I became disabled and had kids I had several of these, but I had to sell them as my priorities and cash flow changed

Lots of nice timepieces here. I'll have to get some pics and post a few of mine. I've got an old Tudor Prince Oysterdate, Suunto Core for everyday beater/outdoor activities, a Steinhart Triton Automatic, and just recently acquired a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 automatic.

I've been wearing a $200 Tissot for years, but here's my dream watch (when I have $6000+ to blow, ha!!).

OmegaSpeedmaster1957Coaxial-15.jpg

forget Rolex watches, I have a problem paying a lot of money for Electra plated gold on a watch. A Raymond Weil Parsifal watch is solid 18kt gold and it has a blue sapphire on the crown. I love these watches and before I became disabled and had kids I had several of these, but I had to sell them as my priorities and cash flow changed

Rolex actually makes some of the finest solid gold watches in the world. Some two tone models have been known to have steel beneath the metal yes, but those are on limited models like two tone datejusts. Also Rolex adds a bit of platinum into their gold to keep it extra shiny, they've put a lot of research into it and if you notice, their gold wears and ages far better than most.

Back
Top Bottom