• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any watch people here???

Realized it's been a good year while packing for the range. The first gun that I purchased earlier this year and my first rolex.

(I am a little put off that a watch forum I am on does not allow pictures of firearms or knives)

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_03_ju4yty5e.jpg

Realized it's been a good year while packing for the range. The first gun that I purchased earlier this year and my first rolex.

(I am a little put off that a watch forum I am on does not allow pictures of firearms or knives)

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_03_ju4yty5e.jpg

None do! I use the same screen name over on rolexforums, good bunch of folks but very strict on their terms, mostly to avoid lawsuits from Rolex and the like :P

And yeah, it's been a damn good year. I started with my first last year just before my wedding, and now I'm up to 6, although I downsized on some guns I still have my grails :) I can't decide on another vintage piece or a new one, Rolex wise.

The green sub is on my radar as well, planet ocean I just can't get into. You thinking the 42mm explorer still? I'll cut you a good deal on a 40mm, I just want another modern GMT for now.

The green sub is on my radar as well, planet ocean I just can't get into. You thinking the 42mm explorer still? I'll cut you a good deal on a 40mm, I just want another modern GMT for now.

I couldn't possibly do another expensive watch purchase in the near future, I picked up the tudor, helson, and Rolex all in one month. Have to back off for now, but when I do an explorer I would like the 42mm version, though a subc will likely come first unless I get the itch for a Pepsi gmt.

I couldn't possibly do another expensive watch purchase in the near future, I picked up the tudor, helson, and Rolex all in one month. Have to back off for now, but when I do an explorer I would like the 42mm version, though a subc will likely come first unless I get the itch for a Pepsi gmt.

Understood bro, I'd go 16710 Pepsi with a SEL bracelet any day over a Exp2 or SubC, but that's just me. I know where a 42mm Exp2 is for sale as well when you're interested, it's another ODT member, great guy. There's a nice P serial pepsi GMT in Gainesville without box and papers for $4.8 as well.

Back
Top Bottom