• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANYBODY GOT ANY EXPERIENCE SHOOTING A PISTOL

If its a semi auto the gimp finger will probably cause friction malfunctions. If it's a wheel gun the first few shots will get rid of what's left of the gimp finger and you'll be fine. In all honesty, sorry about your finger man. I bet that **** hurt like hell.

If its a semi auto the gimp finger will probably cause friction malfunctions. If it's a wheel gun the first few shots will get rid of what's left of the gimp finger and you'll be fine. In all honesty, sorry about your finger man. I bet that **** hurt like hell.
Actually never was pain till infection started getting into blood stream.. took antibiotics for about a month.. healing up good now.. thanks though

sddefault.jpg

This is how you do it.

I knew an Air Marshal who shot very, very well using his middle finger. He lost the last end of the trigger finger on his dominant hand, and started shooting with his middle finger. This was with a DA/SA SIG P229 .357SIG.

His shortened index finger lay along the frame, and he never had any malfunction issues caused by it that I ever saw.

Wow BDR1 BDR1 ….. i bet that is a beeyatchto deal with …besides the shooting that is. I am sure that over time with enough practice you will become real proficient at it and it will all become second nature.

about 15 years ago I got cancer in my right trigger finger, had 3 operations and had to learn to type on keyboard without using it. Then I recovered and gradually gained the use back in my finger, and its about 90% good as new now. It can be done, just practice.

about 15 years ago I got cancer in my right trigger finger, had 3 operations and had to learn to type on keyboard without using it. Then I recovered and gradually gained the use back in my finger, and its about 90% good as new now. It can be done, just practice.
How did you get cancer in that finger?

Back
Top Bottom