• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody know where I can get hammers for a colt 1878 double barrel shotgun?

Call this man, he makes a living on breathing life back into broken, old iron. His work is top notch too.

i47.tinypic.com_2d14njq.jpg

Have you tried Numrich (Gun Parts Corp)?

I've been trying numeric for 10 years. every once in a while they'll list them, but when I go to order, they are out. they are getting that way with a lot of things, but there are only so many old parts, and people don't feel the need to make them anymore. hell, if I could just get someone to trace them on paper I would make some. anybody got the gun??

I you go to trackofthewolf and look up Parts/percussion locks, you can find a set of similar RH/LH locks and look through the parts list for the hammers and screws. Eg. hammers for the John Bailes lock (1 1/2" throw) are part numbers LOCK-LR-1600-HA and LOCK-LR-1900-HA, respectively at $14 each.

I you go to trackofthewolf and look up Parts/percussion locks, you can find a set of similar RH/LH locks and look through the parts list for the hammers and screws. Eg. hammers for the John Bailes lock (1 1/2" throw) are part numbers LOCK-LR-1600-HA and LOCK-LR-1900-HA, respectively at $14 each.
my friend, I don't know how the hell you came up with this, but BLESS YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom