• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone an EMT or Paramedic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a school in villa rica that offered the class. Went two nights a week 6-10 and you are correct, was super intense and class started with over 30 students, about half made it through, if that. It's no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly

Even the class I will be taking has a high failure rate. 3 out of 4 of our guys flunked out before the test. I dont want to follow in their steps. :(

Just study real hard. I had to put everything else on the back burner, I mean everything. Study study study, practice practice practice. All the advice I can give. Check out some of the websites for practice questions, those seemed to help give a feel or what types of questions are on registry. Good luck!

if its for a job you already got go for it, but slot of ems services in the metro atlanta area dont hire basics. not trying to turn you off from the idea but something to be aware of

if its for a job you already got go for it, but slot of ems services in the metro atlanta area dont hire basics. not trying to turn you off from the idea but something to be aware of

I can vouch for that. I did get an offer from AMR a couple years ago...barely above minimum wage, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom