• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been to Chicago lately?

jbw8372

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
I am going to Chicago next week and am wondering if anyone has tried carrying a CCPed companion with them?
I know they are way over the top with regs and am just curious.
Thanks.

I posted this in handguns, because it is related...I think. :-)

I hope someone can chime in with the "proper" answer.... but generally if a City doesnt allow firearms, I dont need to be there anyway lol.

Illinois, especially cook county, will throw you under the bus HARDCORE if they catch you with a gun.

Even if you use it in self defense, you're going to prison.

Illinois, especially cook county, will throw you under the bus HARDCORE if they catch you with a gun.

Even if you use it in self defense, you're going to prison.

Those goes for tons of other weapons too. No clubs or black jacks , heck I dont know if you can even have pepper spray. Best option is to carry a police officer with ya!

Yes, well, when I am walking from my hotel to the McCormick Center next week, I'll just pull the old comedian's spastic white guy routine if I get approached, I suppose. :-)

Yes, well, when I am walking from my hotel to the McCormick Center next week, I'll just pull the old comedian's spastic white guy routine if I get approached, I suppose. :-)

yeah, leave all weapons at home. If you think the streets of chicago are bad... im sure you dont wanna see the jails!

Back
Top Bottom