• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone do or know a good asphalt installation?

Long driveway in the woods. I like the darker finish vs white concrete. I am sure price will be better too
Tons better price. Probably half as much as concrete from my experience.
Also if you are running length, blacktop is always better. Easier to repair or patch…darker….can be sprayed every couple of years if you want. Just makes better sense to me.

This is part of it. Will be a run down the side of house to basement porch
25555A7E-DA66-43D5-B139-D6ABFF6938EC.jpeg

Tons better price. Probably half as much as concrete from my experience.
Also if you are running length, blacktop is always better. Easier to repair or patch…darker….can be sprayed every couple of years if you want. Just makes better sense to me.
Depends on what’s driving on it and how often you want to repair it. But don’t ask me. I pour concrete for a living so I’m a little one sided.

Depends on what’s driving on it and how often you want to repair it. But don’t ask me. I pour concrete for a living so I’m a little one sided.
Yep, that is true. If you driving a lot of heavy vehicles that leak and all, concrete will always hold up a heck of a lot better. Blacktop is cheaper and easier to lay but won’t last near as long in my experience. Breaks up easier.

You can always do blacktop down the driveway for the bulk of the run, then a nice parking pad of concrete also !
This. Most folks pour a pad to park on then (if your lucky) look for asphalt millings (ground up) for the drive. Packs hard.

Back
Top Bottom