Anyone else filling up their ignore list?

Not quite the same. As somebody that lived through Hurricane Andrew I can tell you that electricity is a necessity.

Pmags and ARs are not. The people spending ridiculous money on these non-necessities are idiots. But hey, they're free to be stupid.

I still have my generator in the garage from Andrew , I bought it months before, you couldn't buy one after, even tho some were selling them for 4 times the price!!!!

I really want to do a ad for one million dollers and list every single gun I have, allmost all of them are evil black rifles. But I would be dead serious, I'll sell them all for a million bucks!

Give me your evil colt rifle.

$150 PMAG WAS ME - Yeah I took one PMAG and put it up on eBay for a ONE DOLLAR opening bid. If someone had bid a buck and no more It would have sold for that. Should I tell whoever kept bidding the price up STOP!

I also have a Bushy AR listed here with a trade value of 6-800 depending on if I throw in a NIB Strikefire and a CMMG .22 conversion kit. If you ignored me ya missed it :cool:

As I said in my post that talked about this, that a mod canned, Would one of you please sell me some Gold you bought in the 90's for 300 bucks an ounce for $700? I mean hey that's a "fair" profit!

I've lived in places where the Government controlled what you could own, what you could sell, who you could sell it to, and for how much. That crap maybe won't happen here. Although with the current drive to "share the wealth" for the less fortunate I'm not so sure. SO, I humbly reserve the right to disagree with others opinion and refuse to protect my fellows outside of ODT from mistakes in judgment on non critical decisions. I also fully support Anyone's right not to deal with me or read my posts because they don't like me, think I'm ugly, or don't like my dog.

Ignore list is getting longer by the minute. Every "get them while you can, because they will be banned tomorrow", or stupid prices, gets ignored. I understand market value, but not 4 times what I am seeing at LGS on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom